Thursday, August 19, 2010

AT&T Blackberry Torch Commercial and New fun. Video!

AT&T's latest commercial features the song "Everyday" by Buddy Holly. As anyone who reads this blog will come to know, I LOVE Buddy Holly. So when this commercial came on my telivision last night at 2:30 AM, I started to blush. I'm not even sure why I blushed, but I did.
And when I say I love Buddy Holly, I don't mean the Weezer song. Although that's a pretty bitchin' song, too.
Here's the link to the commercial if you really fancy to see it:



Just a few minutes ago, I just got done watching the premiere of fun.'s new video for their song "Walking the Dog." And let me tell you, I loved it. And I'm deffinitely biased, but who gives a crap?
Anyways, if you want to get in on the awesomeness, which I doubt because nobody is reading this blog, then you can watch the video on fun.'s facebook page:


Have a nice day!
Nate Ruess, Andrew Dost, and Jack Antonoff

No comments:

Post a Comment